Our client provides AI solutions to help call centers elevate their performance. Their product instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live in-call guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience.
The technology improves sales results, delivers world-class service, and enhances the quality of care by augmenting the emotional intelligence of thousands of agents in the world’s most successful enterprises.
Our client is one of the market leaders providing AI solutions to call centers. However, due to high demand, the product was experiencing slow performance. The client approached Divectors to get help migrating the software from a monolith application to microservices architecture.
Divectors team is working on migrating the software to microservices architecture, as well as optimizing and dividing the database, and migrating the database.
The full scope of work includes:
- software microservice architecture design
- services REST API,
- implementation of authentication and authorization flows
- database optimization for high load
- unit tests, integration tests, and improving code coverage with tests.
- design and implementation of data migration service to migrate existing customers’ data from the old platform to a new architecture.
- service that uploads stream data to S3 buckets from the pulsar queue